Ashley Jamie Poems
- Lost Myself In My Reflection Who is this girl This ...
- Baby Please Stay Awake Why cant that be me Baby let me take ...
- Look Me In The Eyes And Say It Look me in the eyes and tell ...
- Not A Mother I can deal with heart breaks Dissapointments ...
- She Told Me We sat looking at the bright screen I read the ...
- Lies On Paper The salty drops make the pages moist Tears ...
I am 15 and I know little about poetry but alot about emotion and life.... And this is how I cope... For these are the lyrics to my life. Photography is my passion <3 I love advice and criticism so feel free to tell me what you truley think. Never stop believeing and chasing your dream. For no one can take whats yours <33 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Jamie
Lost Myself In My Reflection
Who is this girl
This reflection I see
For this is not me
What have I done
I turned myself into
An unexplentation person
For I see a stranger
She is staring at me
Where has my reflection gone
For all i see is...is
This girl with a helpless look
Have I lost myself
Lost myself in this unknown world
Lost myself while seaching for my identity
Now not only have I lost myself
But i lost my soul as well