asma writer Poems
- Haikus 'how heavy this world is ' said a green paper that ...
- Freedom Call It's something we all know. But no one moves ...
- Sadness sometimes life gets heavy weakness erodes my ...
- The Moon Master of the night In the darkness of the night.
- The Missing Truth Words became so hard to say. Truth is ...
- The Innocence In White The innocence in white As the pure ...
- You'Re All I Need it's february fourteenth valentine's day, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asma writer
'how heavy this world is '
said a green paper that bowed her back,
a drop of water.
- - -
turning the page
going out of the tiny cage.
finally, freedom light.
- - -
autumn naked trees
summer cool breeze
winter snow on hills
spring colorful flowers
it's nature leaves