Atef Ayadi Poems
- I Am My Hero Of course! !
- Another Metaphor For Fear the first monster you ever see....
- A 13 Years Old Poem your poem is building a future for ...
- Arabic Joke....Sorry Gays... F...
- The History Teacher Woman! Where exactly Did you put me
- Colonialism He is resourceful and exotic. She loves ...
- Ethics Of Roses' Dew I can leave you in my garden or we can...
Atef is a Fine art Painter, Sculptor, and social media artist (www.atefayadi.com.) He wrote poetry as a way to escape from the visual world of art in order to come across new themes and styles, or simply he does not consider boundaries between a color, a form, words, gesture, an attention, and a Teryaki sentiments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am My Hero
I am a hero,
Fox Taxis Oil toxic hero
my street mate hero,
my African roommate hero,
United nation hero,
du champs hero,
and everybody hero?
of! course! ! ! ! !
-not off course-
DO YOU THINK
I OR i
WILL SELL MY SELF? ? ?
? ? ?