...if you want to get lost...follow me...
any girl....over 18....and it is better....age of drinking....
can get to the right seat....
what is love.....love is driving with a chick in flashing out over the right seat....
and if you are boy....
and it does not matter who the hell you are...sit in the back and
fa....q up...off....without the option of on again....? ?
or get your own car....
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...if you want to get lost...follow me... by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz