Baby Blue Poems
- A Dream Come True I never imagined, never expected, never ...
- ***seeing You*** this is the moment that i have dreamt of all...
- I'M Sorry.... I apologize for making assumptions, For ...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew My heart’s true ...
- God's Grace Oft’ I’ve sat and wondered About the grace I’m ...
- Broken I’ve never seen a shattered heart, That writhes in ...
- Baby Blue Eyes He's that sweet, delicious rain, That takes ...
well, what can i say...im a typical college student; however, i don't conform to the typical stereotype of the modern idea of college students. one can say that i go against the grain when it comes to things that are 'normal' for people my age. the truth is, i believe in having high standards and morals, and believe in never compromising them in order to please someone.
I hold to the Holy Word of God to set the standards in which i so firmly believe. I am what some people would call a 'Bible-thumper'....just to let you know, i take that as a complement! ! I am proud of who and what i am and have become.
my poems are feelings that i have experienced. Poetry, is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Dream Come True
I never imagined, never expected, never dreamed,
I’d be loved by someone like you.
You are much more than I wanted.
You are more than what I hoped for, what I dreamed of.
You are a dream come true.
I could say you are not real,
I could vow not to love you back,
But it would kill me; I’d be living a lie.
I could never stop loving you. You make me so happy.
I’ve had something missing, but with you, it’s filled:
When you look at me, and you desire to be with me.
When you hold me, when you tell me you love me.
When you kiss me, and it’s hard to ...