baharak barzin Poems
- Sweet Sin Asleep as if a dead corpse Could hear the last ...
- Positive light up the darkness Think of the taste of ...
- Love Can you ever feel my feelings? That I'm burning ...
- The Grace From the very start He loves us We had him in ...
- Lullaby Sleep my love Sun is fading away It's nearly ...
- Confabulation Moon! Moon! Do you hear me? If you do Think ...
- Knowing im still thinking of what he makes me to ...
Birthday May 4
Classical music lover
Translator more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Asleep as if a dead corpse
Could hear the last heartbeats of him
Crept to his bed with trembling feet
Could feel how sweet, love can be
Touched his skin of feather with velvet taps
Could feel the eternal fire
Love was born there
Spread the wide wings of love
On his dead skin
And I soared to depth of carnality
Sweet sin, sweet moments of freedom
But I had to be free
Had to behold my soul departing
And I am ready for the stones