Ben Bergeth Poems
- I Am A Dreamer I am a dreamer like everyone else but I am ...
- My Girl Of The Future My girl of the future is patiently ...
- All You Need Is Love The Beatles were on to something when ...
- Special I Guess When I first met you, I saw someone ...
- Inner Beauty The girls I knew seemed fun and enjoyable but ...
- Tell Me Why The humming bird flaps its wings frantically to ...
- Epidemic I think I have caught a bug it's crawling under my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am A Dreamer
I am a dreamer
like everyone else
but I am not like other dreamers
I dream the possible
I know my dream can become reality
but I am not quite sure how or when
it seems impossible
yet I see others live it out
Dreaming is indescribable
I do not comprehend it
when I have a grasp on it
it embraces me
I love to dream
It is reality so close,
close enough to touch
but I stretch out my hand to touch nothing
Dream big, dream little
a dream is a dream
who knows what they will entail?