Bill Cantrell Poems
- The Treasure Of A Letter Words carefully written, Will they...
- Davy Jones Locker Love and tears, life and death Emotions on...
- Afraid Of The Dark Bedtime should be a time for sweet ...
- Eternal Poets Emotions must be gathered and clothed with ...
- Crimson Moon Why are you angry, crimson moon? You look so ...
- The Vioce Of Flowers Have you heard the voice of flowers? ...
I am not a poet and don't claim to be but I love in my own way putting thought, emotions and reason into words. Been attempting to write since 2012 and I enjoy it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
The Treasure Of A Letter
Words carefully written,
Will they stand the test of time?
The secret is emotion,
Not in the way words rhyme.
Put them in a chest.
No better words than I love you,
Could ever serve you best.