Bill Cantrell Poems
- The Treasure Of A Letter Words carefully written, Will they...
- Eternal Poets Emotions must be gathered and clothed with ...
- The Vioce Of Flowers Have you heard the voice of flowers? ...
- Onions In Their Pockets Place me on a shooting star That I ...
- Afraid Of The Dark Bedtime should be a time for sweet ...
- Davy Jones Locker Love and tears, life and death Emotions on...
I am not a poet and don't claim to be but I love in my own way putting thought, emotions and reason into words. Been attempting to write since 2012 and I enjoy it.
I do not know really how to write or spell and everything that comes with it, I am truly unlettered, but I cannot help but try to be a part.
Poetry is becoming so very interesting, I see so many different approaches to it, I am attempting to put deep thought into simplicity,
I truly feel that love rules the highest levels of emotions because joy outweighs all other feelings.
I pray that my poetry be unique and different,
This sounds crazy but sometimes I feel like I have discovered a place ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It is not passion that balances lovelove
but love that balances passion''
''A poem is nothing other than a song that fell in love with its words''poetry
''Such gateways of light are the eyesImmoral desires
yet, they can open the darkest of doors.''
''The needs of the manyPolitically correct
Outweighed the needs of the few
Whereas the rights of the few
Devoures the rights of the many''
''Talent is passion being expressed''Art
The Treasure Of A Letter
Words carefully written,
Will they stand the test of time?
The secret is emotion,
Not in the way words rhyme.
Put them in a chest.
No better words than I love you,
Could ever serve you best.