bill costley Poems
- A Wonderful Life! To & with Patricia 'I've had a wonderful...
- Spooning Physical memory awakens after taking my pills: ...
- Identical Twins IDENTICAL TWINS Corrine & Bonnie,
- Joy E-Rupts! JOY* e-RUPTS! for Eileen Savel
- Half-Moon, Evening Star, Elect...
- Half-Moon, Venus, Blue Night S... half-MOON, Venus, blue night...
- Is Paris Bleeding? Millions of parisiens stand before the ...
poet, playwright, journalist, blogger; amateur bass-baritone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bill costley
A Wonderful Life!
To & with Patricia
'I've had a wonderful life''
you say 3 times; 'I've had
a very (wonderful) life'
you say as you stand & smile
at 3 framed prints of Vietnamese
children at play they gave you.
I've never seen you so contented;
you turn 74 tomorrow.
(29 OCT 14, V V Santa Clara CA) v4