Bironga Chadwick Poems
- The Irony In Life The paradox of our time in history ...
- El Nino Nekesa, I want to know something, About our field...
- I Love My Annirah Honey, If love comes in colours, Then ...
- I'M Sorry I Hurt You I'm sorry I didn't accept your choice, ...
- Hold On Josephine I hope the night was kind and sweet ...
- Those Bell Chimes Those evening bells! Those evening bells! ...
- Get Well Soon, Pal Is there anything that I can do? To help...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bironga Chadwick
The Irony In Life
The paradox of our time in history is
We have taller buildings, but
Wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints.
We spend more, but have less;
We buy more, but enjoy it less.
We have bigger
houses and smaller families;
More conveniences, but less time.
We have more degrees but less sense;
More knowledge, but less judgement.
More experts, yet more problems;
More medicine, but more ailments.
We drink too much,
Smoke too much,
Spend too recklessly,
Laugh too little,
Drive too fast,
Get angry too quickly, ...