Bironga Chadwick Poems
- El Nino Nekesa, I want to know something, About our field...
- The Irony In Life The paradox of our time in history ...
- I Love My Annirah Honey, If love comes in colours, Then ...
- I'M Sorry I Hurt You I'm sorry I didn't accept your choice, ...
- Hold On Josephine I hope the night was kind and sweet ...
- Those Bell Chimes Those evening bells! Those evening bells! ...
- Get Well Soon, Pal Is there anything that I can do? To help...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bironga Chadwick
I want to know something,
About our field of play,
Whenever I want us to play,
Whenever I want to score goals,
You always tell me that it's raining in the field,
And you always have an umbrella to make me believe it's raining.
How many times does it rain in a month?
Even during the El Nino?
I want to know,
Am tired of this rain in our playground,
Let me touch the umbrella,
And see if it's wet.