Bittersweet Music Poems
- Dreams Vs. Reality I await you in my dreams My hold lingers ...
- Roses And Thorns Roses and thorns Love and pain Blood and ...
- To Say The Truth If you want the truth ask me it pretty bad ...
- Mask Of Smiles I want to Consume myself I want to just ...
- Seeing Truth So you see the passion The passion that ...
- Home Home is where your heart belongs What a silly ...
- Depression Blind Sometimes when I just keep crying And ...
I am an young woman with a positive attitude. I am very excepting of others perceptions and views. I am going to attend college to attain an AA in art then transfer to an Art school in LA. I love paint and sketch as well as write and dance and sing. I write mostly love poems. But I do write other kinds too..
I have had an unusually difficult childhood, and so I can be unusually wise because of it. Or full of experiences others have not for my age. It can be expressed in my poetry at times. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bittersweet Music
Dreams Vs. Reality
I await you in my dreams
My hold lingers on you
I am loving you
In the night
Then I awake
With all my fright
My heart broken
in the morning light