Blake Foxx Poems
- Candy Land It always starts out simple, maybe something ...
- Blossom Her soft petals reaching forth, grasping my body ...
- Darkness My shadow withers around, an eater of light. He is ...
- The Horse It is everywhere, always everywhere. I see it ...
- Waste Of Time Critters crawl and babys sprawl. But i dont ...
- Zombies We are the still, the quiet moaners, the victims ...
- Peace Man did not create War... Man created peace...
If there is one thing i admire more then anything else its Dr. Seuss, a master of the rhyme. He is the man who wrote the quote i live my life by.
Do what you want and say what you feel because those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care.
-Blake Foxx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blake Foxx
It always starts out simple,
maybe something sweet.
Just a little candy, no harm
Then comes the constent need.
The need for more and more.
After a little it starts to become
an obsession, the need for it so
bad you'll do anything.
And thats when it happens,
you meet him, the man from
Candy Land. He always has
candy and he's always so nice.
You ask him and he says ok,
lets drive off to Candy Land.
You get in with him and buckle up,
just like a good little child.
After that you see him smile and
he gives you a...