Waste of time
Critters crawl and
But i dont rhyme,
so this is a waste of time
Its only truth that men love to cry
and the only thing women want is to die.
If i were a man, which i might be, i'd smile.
If i were a women, which is possible, perhaps i'd run a mile.
In the end its only better just to live.
Be a friend and just give.
If life was like that then we be happy,
nobody would call love sappy.
I wish life were like that, then i could rhyme,
and maybe, just maybe. I wouldnt be wasting my time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste of time by Blake Foxx )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck