Waste of time
Critters crawl and
But i dont rhyme,
so this is a waste of time
Its only truth that men love to cry
and the only thing women want is to die.
If i were a man, which i might be, i'd smile.
If i were a women, which is possible, perhaps i'd run a mile.
In the end its only better just to live.
Be a friend and just give.
If life was like that then we be happy,
nobody would call love sappy.
I wish life were like that, then i could rhyme,
and maybe, just maybe. I wouldnt be wasting my time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waste of time by Blake Foxx )
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
- Right Now, Michael McParland
- Little Mosque, Mohja Kahf
- The creative grit.., Laxman Rao
- Like A Gentle Rain, Spiritwind Wood
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)