Bleeding Heart Poems
- Vampires Vampires Some good and some bad. Mystery ...
- Friends Friends Friends are gifts…that aren’t put in boxes ...
- Lost Without You Lost Without You I feel lost without you I...
- Betrayed Betrayed How dare you betray me How dare you hurt...
- The Path Of Hope The Path of Hope The Path of Life is layed ...
- Midnight Sky Midnight Sky Thousands upon thousands of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Some good and some bad.
Mystery surrounding them.
Hunting under the moonlight.
Pale, almost white, skin.
Marble like bodies.
Eye color depends on what kind they are.
A beautiful but deadly creature.
A creature of legends.
Persecuted by many.
Despised by Werewolves.
Befriended by few.