Bob and Alex Eichen
I am married. I have five sons, one daughter-in-law, one granddaughter and one grandson. I am a
fireman. One day I was sitting on the couch with my wife when a poem popped into my head. Rather than forget it, I wrote it down. After that, I just kept writing. My favorite poet is Poe. I hope you enjoy my poems.
Alexander Eichen is my eldest son. He has been writing poetry for many years. He has been an inspiration for me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- An Ode To Bacon
- The Banner Knight II The Knight And The ...
- Expect To Be Hated
- The Hardest Trigger I Never Pulled
- I Remember Well the River Lethe
- The 10,401st Day Of World War 17
- A Test Of Man's History
- A Place For Everyone, And Everyone In Th...
- Young Man! You Just Wait Until Your Fat...
- What Can't Be Cured Can't Be Endured
- The Hammer Defeats The Anvil
Comments about Bob and Alex Eichen
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)