Bob and Alex Eichen
Bob and Alex Eichen Poems
- I Remember Well The River Leth... While swimming in the river, ...
- Summer This cinquain was written by my son, Alexander ...
- An Ode To Bacon Oh Bacon Oh Bacon How I love you! So fat
- The 10,401st Day Of World War ... It's been going on for so ...
- The Hammer Defeats The Anvil The anvil is a might thing, ...
- Death I'd appreciate the angel more If she'd stolen the ...
- My Love Like Stars Infinite Eternal Lighting the cold ...
I am married. I have five sons, one daughter-in-law, one granddaughter and one grandson. I am a
fireman. One day I was sitting on the couch with my wife when a poem popped into my head. Rather than forget it, I wrote it down. After that, I just kept writing. My favorite poet is Poe. I hope you enjoy my poems.
Alexander Eichen is my eldest son. He has been writing poetry for many years. He has been an inspiration for me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob and Alex Eichen
I Remember Well The River Lethe
While swimming in the river, I,
saw a bloated corpse float by.
Just then he opened up his eyes,
and said he swam, for exercise.
You can well imagine his surprise,
when I told him of his sad demise.
When he screamed, 'Your words are lies! '
I said, 'Don't trust me? Ask the flies! '