Bradley John Downs
Bradley John Downs Poems
- The Denial Brought About The R...
- Condition Me condition me, my memory, in retrospect i look ...
- Music Is The Breakthrough try and do it yourself, try and ...
- My Emotive Pallet Inspired, content, cooking up a solution ...
- Indepth Mandatory Process Of T... consumed by the ...
- Foiled Attempts And Soiled Dem... somethings dont change, i...
- The Lessons Learnt Along The W... i thought you needed me, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bradley John Downs
The Lessons Learnt Along The Way
i thought you needed me,
you said you need me,
you said to me, like you had neversaid goodbye
but this isnt a song from above my eye
it comes from deep below
and another part of me begins to show
To the better me, to better thee
be the breaker on the wave line
breaking down in front of me
burnt to my own memory
building whats to come
building on the memory
of this tale to become
a journey on the way towards
a destination you seek
you embark amidst the strong
and start hunting on the weak
well prepared he said
i like it just ...