Brandon Brown Poems
- Why Bother I'm wasting my time I can tell, you've ruined...
- Fresh Start Foolish love had me down. Really felt bad about...
- Living Life has no meaning why do I try, I ran to ...
- Useless Love is a waste a manipulative term, it sneaks ...
- My Friend My dear friend To you it may concern, What ...
- I Don'T Understand! Why does it work out for them and not me?...
- Incoming Summer The longing for what's past the feelings are...
I live in Kentucky now. I've been told not to give up on love, but it seems to get harder and harder. If you wanna talk to me feel free to send me a message and I'll reply with my best knowledge. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm wasting my time
I can tell,
you've ruined my life
damned me to hell.
You grabbed my soul
and stomped my heart,
should've known this would happen
it was clear from the start.
I'm haunted by your face
it brings me to shame,
you were too much to handle
you were impossible to tame.
The feeling's still there
I knew this would happen,
some pieces you've taken
and now I am lacking.