Brandon Nyandoro Poems
- Welfare Was Never Meant To Be ... Is there dignity, ...
- Set Apart I recall the memories. I recollect the good times,...
- Let Alone The Wise Let alone the wise, that combines not ...
- Why Us We say we do yet we don't we cry, yet we are ...
- Can You Hear The Sounds Of My ... I speak with no ...
- Walk Away I walk away, Not because of hate But of ...
- Sleep Sleep, Sleepless is your mind. Limitless is what you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Nyandoro
Welfare Was Never Meant To Be Permanent
Is there dignity,
Who don't seem to care
What of the welfare?
Life is said to be fair
But is it too fair?
When we do have to
sleep empty in stomach
Told that too much is a waste
But do we have to taste?
What of the state?
That don't seem to care
What of us on welfare?
The ones who can't share
Is there any fun in death of us?
Who live in pain
And die in vain
Only to realize that there was no gain
What is said to be life
When we survive by one knife
When we are told home is where
our heart is