Breanna Elwin Poems
- Nothing Take me away, From this hell, I want you to hate ...
- Poison Your poison is taking over me, Taking over me, ...
- Lost Lost in time and space, forever locked in the ...
- Little Kitty Don't cry lil kitty cat, your time is almost ...
- Gone I'm at deaths door, Fallen and no more, Alone and ...
- Fire Burn, Burn brightly, Oh such delight, This fire ...
- Fallen Fallen to the nevermore, unspoken forevermore, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Breanna Elwin
Take me away,
From this hell,
I want you to hate me but you love me,
In this way I know I'm bleeding,
Don't say you love me,
Cause I'm nothing at all,
Nothing is me,
Me is nothing,
I'm like a white dove without a home,
Sometimes I cry at night just to feel the pain,
Cause I feel nothing at all,
I'm like an angel with a broken wing,
Nowhere to go,
Cause the way I feel is tearing me up inside,
Sometimes I feel like there's a demon inside me tearing my heart apart,
Cause I'm alone and I'm nothing to anyone,