Brenda Harris Poems
- The Door A room off on its own, Laughing children, ...
- The Death Of Innocence Silently she sat there All torn apart...
- Innocence Gone She flew out of the sky, An angel in ...
- Fallen Angel I asked the angel why had you fallen? He ...
- Angel Of Mercy Angel of mercy, please be with me. My ...
- Change Of Heart My fears took control Disaster was in the ...
- Confusion My mind is often muffled, confusion always near, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brenda Harris
off on its own,
Laughing children, throwing stones,
Teasing times, heartbreak chimes,
Lost and lonely tears.
Moments of fear, trouble minds,
dreaming through, no hope for you,
closed and alone,
frightened and not at home.
Mistreated for all to see.
Laughed, humiliated, totally.
Frighten by all, to honest to fall.
Hoping the impossible dream.
Wondering why it couldn't be.
Then lost totally.
No time to get away, more frightened everyday.
Lost and uncontrolled, waiting for death to make his mold.