Brenda Harris Poems
- Angel Of Mercy Angel of mercy, please be with me. My ...
- The Death Of Innocence Silently she sat there All torn apart...
- Change Of Heart My fears took control Disaster was in the ...
- Confusion My mind is often muffled, confusion always near, ...
- Innocence Gone She flew out of the sky, An angel in ...
- Fallen Angel I asked the angel why had you fallen? He ...
- Me My mind fills with fear, No trust standing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brenda Harris
Angel Of Mercy
Angel of mercy,
please be with me.
My hearts been all broken,
and shattered you see.
I need your light,
to guide me through.
So i can see,
and make it back to you.
Its so dark here, my souls in such pain.
Please angel of mercy,
take me home again.
Show me a light,
so all hope can be.
I need your love,
and hope to come rescue me.