bryan wallace Poems
- Social Outcast Shunned, forgotten and ignored, Dis-owned by...
- In The Summertime Shorts and t-shirts sit unused In the ...
- Fare Thee Well Fare thee well, my old friend. I've suddenly ...
- Wwi Centenary One hundred years ago - Mistrust and suspicion...
- Overload Mobile phones, Ipads, Thinkpads and Android ...
- The Raindrop I blow in from the sea From far across the deep...
- How Importan Am I? It is true to say that life goes on, The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bryan wallace
Shunned, forgotten and ignored,
Dis-owned by civilised society.
You sit sheltering from the sleet
On a cold damp bed of newspapers
In a corner shop doorway.
A tattered old army over-coat
Protects you from the cold.
The bottle of cheap red wine
Pokes from your coat pocket.
It helps you to keep warm
Or perhaps helps you to forget.
You mind your own business,
Do no harm to no-one.
Yet the 'Christians' view you
As a drunk, as a ne'er-do-well
And avoid you like the plague.
We shouldn't judge you -
We know nothing about you.