Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt Poems
- - * Amour * - - * AMOUR * - My love, there is no ...
- - * A Soldier's Prayer * - - * A SOLDIER'S PRAYER * - ...
- - * Mama's Legacy * - - * MAMA'S LEGACY * - When I was...
- - A Birthday Blessing- - A BIRTHDAY BLESSING- Here is a ...
- - *indianapolis* - - *INDIANAPOLIS* (INDIANA) - From...
- - * Enchanted Fantasy * - - * ENCHANTED FANTASY * -
- - * Love You My Friend * - - * LOVE YOU MY FRIEND * - ...
I am a retired Nurse, married since 1961,4 children,12 grandchildren,8 greatgrandchildren so far. Raised 8 children, and numerous foster children over my lifetime. Have a profound belief in God and know that He is my guide in every part of my life.
I love to write poetry and take long walks beside the River. I also do genealogy and have over 120,000 names in my database.
Many of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolyn Ford Witt
- * Amour * -
- * AMOUR * -
My love, there is no measure
for the feelings that transpire.
I know that deep inside of me
they build a raging fire.
Each little touch or whisper
sets off a tremoring wave,
That shakes each quivering particle,
my body to enslave.
So how can I endeavor
to think about today,
When every waking part of me
is in such disarray.
Tomorrow may not come again
for I cannot endure
The all consuming aftermath
Of your grandeous Amour.......
Author: Carolyn Ford Witt