Carolyn Ford Witt (1943 / Indiana USA)
I am a retired Nurse, married since 1961,4 children,12 grandchildren,8 greatgrandchildren so far. Raised 8 children, and numerous foster children over my lifetime. Have a profound belief in God and know that He is my guide in every part of my life.
I love to write poetry and take long walks beside the River. I also do genealogy and have over 120,000 names in my database.
Many of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- - * A SOLDIER'S PRAYER * -
- - * AMOUR * -
- - * ENCHANTED FANTASY * -
- - * ENFOLD ME AGAIN* - -
- - * LOVE YOU MY FRIEND * -
- - * MAMA'S LEGACY * -
- - * MY DAY * -
- - * STORING GOLD * -
- - * THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES * -
- - * THE DANCE*-
- - * THE Faucet of our Tears * -
- - * THE MEASURE OF MY LIFE * -
- - * TOGETHER * -
- - *INDIANAPOLIS* -