Carolyn Ford Witt
Carolyn Ford Witt Poems
- - * A Soldier's Prayer * - - * A SOLDIER'S PRAYER * - ...
- - * Amour * - - * AMOUR * - My love, there is no ...
- - A Birthday Blessing- - A BIRTHDAY BLESSING- Here is a ...
- - *indianapolis* - - *INDIANAPOLIS* (INDIANA) - From...
- - * Mama's Legacy * - - * MAMA'S LEGACY * - When I was...
- - * Enchanted Fantasy * - - * ENCHANTED FANTASY * -
- - * Love You My Friend * - - * LOVE YOU MY FRIEND * - ...
I am a retired Nurse, married since 1961,4 children,12 grandchildren,8 greatgrandchildren so far. Raised 8 children, and numerous foster children over my lifetime. Have a profound belief in God and know that He is my guide in every part of my life.
I love to write poetry and take long walks beside the River. I also do genealogy and have over 120,000 names in my database.
Many of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolyn Ford Witt
- * A Soldier's Prayer * -
- * A SOLDIER'S PRAYER * -
I stand here in this foreign land
As I look into the sky
And see a full and glowing moon
Abiding there on High.
So far away, I know you are,
In a land where Freedom stands
That's why I am still fighting,
Here in these foreign lands.
In freedom, my eyes behold
The beauty as I see;
And pray that soon....no more in fear
Those unshackled, will stand with me.
For everyday, I cherish more....
The freedom for which I fight
And pray these actions that I take
Will help our lands Unite. ...