Carolyn June Poems
- Heat Wave Temperature rose to 100 today Makes sense to stay...
- 1-800 Marketing So sick and tired of all those marketing ...
- Poetic License Compose in rhyme or in prose Words on paper, ...
- A Fall From Grace Fog encircling a dimly street ...
- Subway Magic As I ride the escalators to the street above I ...
- My First Ride When I was just twenty years old My very first...
- Common Sense Common sense cannot be taught Not begged, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolyn June
Temperature rose to 100 today
Makes sense to stay in where it's cool
No breeze even blowing this way
To go out in this heat takes a fool
Seniors sit in front of their fans
Trying their best to beat the heat
Wear long socks to avoid a sun burn
To their fragile legs and feet
The children are now out of school
No more classes until the fall
Officials decide to open the pool
Down the block from the shopping mall
Bottled water gone up one dollar
You can't find relief anywhere
Too hot for the babies to holler
Or youth on ...