Cathy Hodgson Poems
- Enchanting Meadow I gaze upon snow distant meadows Diamonds ...
- Heavens Sea Every morning it's a trip to the Sea. To watch ...
- Moon And Sky I fell in love with your whisper Yet on poetry ...
- Tour Of Autumn Autumn rain chilly and bold Soon winds come ...
- It’s All So Lovely Oh the pride that the Father gives His ...
- Painting Tomorrow Painting Tomorrow Blushing pink sunset ...
- Thoughts Of A Halo At night a whisper ponders Like the ...
I try to be a inspiration in what I write. Poems, songs, and stories. I write in simple form for the average reader to understand. I sometimes get a little quirky in my writing, but that makes it fun!
I do a lot of creative things like photography, paintings, making jewelry and so much more. I like cooking and baking. I enjoy reading a good book..
I am 80% deaf. I'm happily ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cathy Hodgson
I gaze upon snow distant meadows
Diamonds glisten like rare jewels
I dream of mirror pools in your eyes
Enchanted with never ending blue oceans
Whispering firelight crackles and sparks
Mine eyes close to warming tunes
Butterflies kiss my cheek with dreams
Poppies bloom in height of ambiance
In awe I walk to the cliff edge of amazement
Pictures of creation hold my sole
Then I raise my arms and dive
With the winds I soar in freedom
Frolic like a baby eagle in first flight
© cat 2/20/15