Cathy Zhang Poems
- Flowers I think I will not be there To see a flower be less ...
- Iced Tea There are a lot of beverages But there's one that ...
- Roses I wandered in a quiet, lovely garden And stumbled into...
- Words Words. What is it? Who can explain? The letters ...
- The Gates Of Heaven Saint Peter stands guard at the gates of ...
- Last Glance When I close my eyes to see, The wonderful ...
- War The battle that's never won The forever-lasting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cathy Zhang
I think I will not be there
To see a flower be less that fair
A flower whose hungry mouth looks up
To see the shining sun above
A flower that grows more than a mile
To open her petals with a smile
In spring, the flower will become
A bee's and insect's lovely home
As the water rains down to meet
The flower's beautiful greet
A flower is the most fair
When there are humans who truely care