Chantal Lammerts Poems
- As A Child Grows Up As a child grows it develops, Ideas and...
- Always Be Your Friend I hope you never take anything for ...
- Why Oh Why? My Oh My... The sky is black, but I’ve never felt...
- What Is Life? What is life; more than a delay between past ...
- Let Go “Let go, ” the little bird whispered to the fox, ...
- And There Stands The King And there stands the king, Ones...
- My Dream Place A place, where the raw magic still lives, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chantal Lammerts
As A Child Grows Up
As a child grows it develops,
Ideas and dreams start to form,
Wants and needs show their presence,
Goals are still hiding from the storm,
But soon even goals show up,
And dreams get real,
Needs are satisfied,
And they realize how they feel.
They feel the need to grow up,
To be to be missed when away,
They want to be loved and wanted,
And pleadingly asked for to stay,
They yearn for money to spend,
For a place to be their selves in,
To hold that one hand,
And pop the question, wearing that stupid grin.
A/N: wrote this for...