Char Pattrick Poems
- Always Will Breath lost Mind shot
- Sad Eyes My sad eyes Blurred by tears Heart broken By the ...
- Over The Ocean Every night The horizon lights up Swirls of ...
- As It All Collides As the moonlit beam crosses my ...
- I'D Have To Be A Thief Your lips, your eyes, your soul Are ...
- A Kiss Of My Life In someone’s heart I’m preserved in ...
- Footprints Of Someone You Know To watch all your footprints ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Char Pattrick
Is this the way it goes
Who would have thought you
I’d give everything for you
I’d rip my heart out for you
Hide from everything for you
Life makes no sense now
My head spins in this love
But yet love is endless to the heart
Love is not conditional
That’s why I can never stop loving
Loving you for you and nothing else
Pain hits the fingers now
My head is spinning with questions
My heart wants to speak to me
But I don’t listen to it right now
Maybe it’s because I’m lost