charlotte marie peachey
charlotte marie peachey Poems
- Daddy Likes To Touch Me Juxtapose like tears and fears make ...
- Die For Love i sit in a park where i dwell, for this boy i ...
- Alone Again give me fire, give me wind, forgive me ...
- You Promised You Wouldnt Hurt ... You promised you wouldn’t ...
- I Pulled You Into Me as your fingers caressed my skin you ...
- A Thousand Scars a thousand scars from a rusty ...
- Snow (A Happy Poem At Last Lol... What is this wonder soft and ...
i am a 21 year old budding poet and in my spare time its all i do. lol. i was diagnosed a few years ago with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. my theropist suggested all sorts for my depression like art theropy that didnt work, counselling and hypnotherapy none of these worked until one day i picked up a pen and wrote down what i was feeling and to my surprise the words i had written rhymed and made sense. from then on poems have been my counselling and my antidepressants and im happy that i started writing poem i now have some thing in the region of 250 poems written since 2007. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about charlotte marie peachey
Daddy Likes To Touch Me
Juxtapose like tears and fears
make promises that you tend to break.
Scream from the top of your lungs,
shoot yourself in the head.
I don't need to hide..
I just want to love myself..
Daddy raped me when I was 12,
These bruises on my arm are so swell.
No thoughts were involved in this
I never thought it would be like this.
Never say a word again,
I will promise to love you.
Never run away from here,
I will try to comfort you.
I am your dad, I want to
come inside, I want to cum in you.
This is our little secret,
No one will come ...