CHERYL winter Poems
- Crusader Crusader, You gently whisper Words as smooth as ...
- Don'T Be A Victim Of Jealousy Don't be a victim of jealousy! ...
- Be Content Be content With what is yours! And do not envy ...
- Christmas Spell People love the Christmas spell More than ...
- Learn To Read, Write And Spell... It's important To learn to ...
- Don'T Get Hooked Young ones! Don't get hooked! For those ...
- Good Will Return If you can help someone Along the way Do ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You gently whisper
Words as smooth as silver
I hear..I hear you loud and clear!
But a litttle voice Inside me warns..
I withdraw a while
What would be my fate
If I became a sucker
To a handsome looking sweet talker!
Who will bear the scars of indiscretion?
Who will be the object of condemnation?
Who will bear the pangs of conscience?
Who will know the open shame>
Who will become the early school leaver?
Who will become the unwed mother?
Who will be classified as second hand?
Who may ...