CHERYL winter Poems
- Crusader Crusader, You gently whisper Words as smooth as ...
- Mashramani Every year in the month of February, Guyana ...
- Mashramani In Creolese Evry year in de month of February, ...
- Don'T Be A Victim Of Jealousy Don't be a victim of jealousy! ...
- Be Content Be content With what is yours! And do not envy ...
- Let Your Life Be A Blessing Let your life be a blessing But ...
- Life Is Serious Competition Life is seriuos competition! To...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CHERYL winter
You gently whisper
Words as smooth as silver
I hear..I hear you loud and clear!
But a litttle voice Inside me warns..
I withdraw a while
What would be my fate
If I became a sucker
To a handsome looking sweet talker!
Who will bear the scars of indiscretion?
Who will be the object of condemnation?
Who will bear the pangs of conscience?
Who will know the open shame>
Who will become the early school leaver?
Who will become the unwed mother?
Who will be classified as second hand?
Who may ...