Chey Tru Love
Chey Tru Love Poems
- Ray Charles I am the musical rhythm That runs through my ...
- Journey With You Taking the long journey To the middle of no...
- Forever If life as we know it would crash Forever i'd stay ...
- Feeling Emotion Feelings emotion They dread me with ...
- Fear Dark clouds portray me With my head hung down The ...
- Fear Of No Love Thought you where everything Thought we ...
- A Voice You Cant See Can't seem to silence my conscience ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chey Tru Love
I am the musical rhythm
That runs through my veins
I am the fight
Between hardships that causes less pain
When I lost my sight
I had to use ears
Even though I couldn’t see
It made things clear
At age seven the whole world went black
Momma was serious she didn’t take no smack
Racial segregation made life even harder
Didn’t make much money so we traded and barter
Made it big my first hit single
It attracted all the ladies a made them mingle
I struggled hard with my heroin addiction
Life was difficult and stranger than fiction
Loving my music we ...