Chris Townsend Poems
- Hide I feel this sensation, this inner bliss, Something I ...
- Gone Thank you for the sensations, which reside deep in my ...
- An Anger Within Quiet exudes it pours from my heart, This ...
- Help I have nothing to prove nothing to say, This moment in...
- War Wild frontiers battle to the front, Sealed fortunes, ...
- Goodbye Me myself I have nothing to prove, No legend to ...
- What I Think Of You Lie beside in a patch of sun, Wrench my...
A simple man with a simple life. Trauma a few years ago caused me to start writing poetry. I would like to think that they resemble me in some fashion but invariably they are an image of what I am thinking at any given moment. Mostly dark when you explore the depths of your mind you sometimes get surprised as to what you see... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Townsend
What I Think Of You
Lie beside in a patch of sun,
Wrench my heart out and show for fun,
Dark shadows surround our façade,
As life, to fight, makes it so hard,
I am sorry, I am deeply sad,
When you cry, I am hurt, I am so very mad,
How can I express these feelings in a way you would know,
What, you want tickets, my personal puppet show,
Tie me to a life time of pain,
As I search for salvation, my bible in vain,
I know you care you always have,
But I cant take this no more, good turns to bad,
So see my demon’s I summon from deep your head to take,
I don’t care any...