Christian Connor Schwantes
Christian Connor Schwantes Poems
- Social Songs Lyrics are harsh and filled with classical ...
- Soggy Waffle Everyone sits in circle Waiting for their turn ...
- Ticking Time Bombfriend Hey insanity can’t you wait till I ...
- H 2 Fate Need to write, need to write, need to write My ...
- Basic Rules Your body will rot and your mind has forgot The ...
- Mating Call The problem with poems is how the soul seeps ...
- Assembly Line Clowns Pushed to produce, forced to ...
The business man cries and so does his soul. But he keeps it all in his executive account.
If you'd like to contact me my email is:
Enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Connor Schwantes
Lyrics are harsh and filled with classical malice
Drinking in tears dripped into its chalice
Where logic binds it, time can’t define it
Suicide seems suitable
Euthanasia created a melodic fantasia
Composed with the hammering of heart beats
Sung by the choir of the simpletons
The heart is beating between the sheets
Received by the lifeless as a roaring sensation
Tempo caused by the lure of temptation
Another piece of unoriginal creation
So slip on in and find me hiding
Humming away a model tune
Hoping for a revolution conceived too soon
Into the night ...