christine mcCherry Poems
- Do Not Cry For Me Do not cry for me, my love For I am truly ...
- I Hardly Thought Of Him Today I hardly thought of him ...
- Someone Else Who would I really like to be If I was someone ...
- It's Then I get up each morning to face a new day People ...
- City Lines There is a magic hour before the dawn When the ...
- Wee Babbie Wee Babbie Eh, little babbie, tha’s a bonnie wee ...
- Welcome, Little Prince. Every birth of every child Should ...
I attended Blackamoor Open Air school as a child. I felt my education was incomplete and took a college course in later life where I gained a GCE grade A in English lit and language. I then took an NVQ course in creative writing.
I am a member of various writing groups including The Lancashire Authors based in Chorley and Blackpool writers. I am a widow and have three grown up children and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about christine mcCherry
Do Not Cry For Me
Do not cry for me, my love
For I am truly blessed
I sleep in fields of green and gold
My soul is now at rest
And those who I have loved and lost
along life's shining way
Are waiting here with open arms
To welcome me today
Each dawn I see the face of God
So you must surely see
Cry if you must my darling,
But do not cry for me