Cigeng Zhang Poems
- Still For You The flower, scattered The leaves, old The ...
- My Wall I hope my wall Fully hung with your pictures Each ...
- The First Time The legs, pretty true The white, lusty
- The Moon, The Poet What is behind the poet? A lonely heart ...
- Start And End Start and end Which is easier? Day and ...
- Autumn Mood Leaves are silently falling A sea of butterfly ...
- When I Get To Know You I know your heart Gentle like ...
Always work on it, won't stop poeming for I adore a heart of the poetic. My world turns purer and more supernatural because of poetry. Poetry is my soulmate who helps me release my heart of joy and pains. Thanks to POETRY, you know my lonely heart that becomes talkative in this lyrical garden. How wonderful! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Still For You
The flower, scattered
The leaves, old
The riverbed, iced
You not yet appeared
The wind, heavy
The fog, hazy
The coral, reddened
I'm coming in sincerity
Like a sheeny canary
I sing an easy ballad
Sing your name repeatedly
Along the road you passed