Cigeng Zhang Poems
- Still For You The flower, scattered The leaves, old The ...
- My Wall I hope my wall Fully hung with your pictures Each ...
- Start And End Start and end Which is easier? Day and ...
- The First Time The legs, pretty true The white, lusty
- Unique You are different from the other Why, you look so ...
- When I Get To Know You I know your heart Gentle like ...
- The Mid-Autumn Festival 2015 I went to a wild park in ...
Cigeng Zhang from China, took English as the major in the Normal University, Beijing; at present a part-time English translator dealing with medical products. In 2012 began posting poems at the international poetry site. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Still For You
The flower, scattered
The leaves, old
The riverbed, iced
You not yet appeared
The wind, heavy
The fog, hazy
The coral, reddened
I'm coming in sincerity
Like a sheeny canary
I sing an easy ballad
Sing your name repeatedly
Along the road you passed