Christopher Tye Poems
- Obsidian Born out of the heat of volcanoes, Nature's own ...
- Rise Rise Respect yourself, Improve yourself,
- O' Death O' Death, why have you taken everything I loved, ...
- Wasted Days Wasted Days There are days when I have no ...
- Scars Scars from decades of struggles, Countless old wounds...
- Trains Trains Transport for the masses, Railways across ...
- Simple Gifts Simple Gifts All a man needs is simple gifts,...
Born in Lincolnshire, England. I have always lived in the Lincolnshire.
Music, life & the Lincolnshire countryside are my greastest inspirations.
History, the arts, archaeology, architecture, anthropology, aviation, railways, early & classical music are my main intersts.
I tend to write poems as I think of them. My poems tend to be with-out much ryhme, reason or sturcture as a result. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Born out of the heat of volcanoes,
Nature's own glass it is so beautiful and rare,
So hard it can take an edge sharper than flint,
Yet so few of us have heard of it,
A barely known wonder of the natural world,
Yet it has uses like pumice does,
It ability to take a razor sharp edge,
Far sharper than any steel,
Gives it a useful role in surgical tools.