Cindy Wyatt Poems
- Jesus Paid My Debt Jesus paid a debt I owed I debt I could ...
- God Is Merciful Our God is so gracious, merciful and lovingly...
- Heartbeat Sometimes hearts beat slow and then sometimes fast ...
- Savior On The Cross Jesus carried his heavy cross to Calvary ...
- God Is Love God is love, Satan is hate God is light, Satan...
- Being Saved Being Saved Being saved is like being on a ...
- Directions To Heaven To get to your destination you have to...
Jesus saved me when I was 24 years old when I realized I was a hopeless sinner and called upon his name to have mercy on me. He forgave my sin and gave me a new heart and also the gift of eternal life to live with him forever.
For more information please visit my website called 'Poetry About Jesus And Salvation' at www.cavaliersonly.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cindy Wyatt
Jesus Paid My Debt
Jesus paid a debt I owed
I debt I could not pay
It was only by his merciful grace
that for me there was a way
I was born a sinner
inherited from Adam and Eve
The only way to have my debt paid was
to believe on Jesus and him receive
He came to pay for our sins
at such an awful cost
They put a crown of thorns on his head
and nailed him to the cross
When he was dying in agony
people watched him and did stare
Some said 'He saved others
why don't He just come down from there'
But Jesus had to stay upon
the cruel cross you ...