Clara Keiper Poems
- Where The Fairies Dance She lay where the fairies dance In ...
- Love Is Just An Ache Layin in a tangle of empty ...
- Surprise In the corner of the room Sites an empty cardboard ...
- The Empty Spot The empty spots still empty a big hole he ...
- Innocent We've walked too far down this road to say we're ...
- His Golden Reign His golden reign was passing by him and his...
- How Do You Kill Love How do you kill a love A love as strong...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clara Keiper
Where The Fairies Dance
She lay where the fairies dance
In circles in a secret place
The light of day had broke their trance
But still the lady lay
The night before the fairies came
In tears he left her all alone
Now she would never be the same
And so the fairies came
At dawn the fairies couldn't stay
Too sad to leave her there alone
So when they left she went away
To where the fairies stay.
Registered with the Copyright right office
You can not copy or use in anyway
without the authors written permission. All violators
will be sued. To copyright ...