clawdea benat Poems
- Agony I pay the dime that you spit having me misunderstood ...
- Oh Hell Thee, Praise You Highe...
- Silent Hill The silence of the wind the moving head of the ...
- A Story Of A Thousand Hopes Reminiscing every heart of ...
- Stay Inside Of Me lift my head up to the sky closing my ...
- Dont We Give Up I see now the reality we just don't own the ...
- Why Am I So Emotional? I hear my cry when the herd of chicken...
call me claudge. im 23 years old. i love to write. and i aim to write a story. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I pay the dime that you spit
having me misunderstood for a long time
left out in the dark
while you are in the light
I was scared for what is right
was this is just wrong
I swear I kept my secret
I swear my hypothesis is perfect
but its not the other way in the end
would you let me now speak
for the sake of me
I want to be free
free for you
cause things change
and I never change
its crazy this is crazy
in this I see