clawdea benat Poems
- Silent Hill The silence of the wind the moving head of the ...
- Melody Of A Throat Strangers on the east Came from not the ...
- Agony I pay the dime that you spit having me misunderstood ...
- Shameless, Filthy Rich Do you know what will be? being easy...
- The Stroke Of One Person Who L... Something usual had ...
- Oh Hell Thee, Praise You Highe...
- A Story Of A Thousand Hopes Reminiscing every heart of ...
call me claudge. im 23 years old. i love to write. and i aim to write a story. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The silence of the wind
the moving head of the chicken
hungry of the dog
in my grandpas's home
appreciate me to feel the nature of thy mountain
the silence of the grass
the remain of the past
echo of the children playing
creep my ear saying
'how great is thy place'
and closing my eyes
feeling every peacefulness and quietness
of this land where i was once belong.