clawdea benat Poems
- Agony I pay the dime that you spit having me misunderstood ...
- Oh Hell Thee, Praise You Highe...
- Silent Hill The silence of the wind the moving head of the ...
- A Story Of A Thousand Hopes Reminiscing every heart of ...
- Shameless, Filthy Rich Do you know what will be? being easy...
- Stay Inside Of Me lift my head up to the sky closing my ...
- Dont We Give Up I see now the reality we just don't own the ...
call me claudge. im 23 years old. i love to write. and i aim to write a story. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''If I don't wake up this flower that has been taken care will die'''When the owner of the flowers that had grown beautifully around his house because he take good care of it like his own children he suddenly was not br...
I pay the dime that you spit
having me misunderstood for a long time
left out in the dark
while you are in the light
I was scared for what is right
was this is just wrong
I swear I kept my secret
I swear my hypothesis is perfect
but its not the other way in the end
would you let me now speak
for the sake of me
I want to be free
free for you
cause things change
and I never change
its crazy this is crazy
in this I see