Craig Piercy Poems
- Taking A Stand When you see things clearly you understand, ...
- Goodbye Daddy He closed his eyes and drifted away I knew ...
- Volcano Of Passion As the passion builds inside, my heart ...
- The Canadian Flag Red and white with a single maple leaf in ...
- The Businessman Spick-and-span, clean shaven Living in their...
- Death Of My Father The day Dad died, I cried I cried for me,...
- Dawn Of A New Day I woke up this morning No longer yawning, ...
I have been writing poems for only 6 years now and have compiled over 380 poems all about life, love and everyday thoughts and events that I have observed throughout my life.
In January 2010 I published a book called 'Reflections of Life' a composition of 131 poems now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and my own website craigpiercy.com.
This truly is my passion! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Craig Piercy
Taking A Stand
When you see things clearly you understand, you must sometimes make a stand
When things around you change you realize you must rearrange
Why do others find this strange?
In life as in work things change
Sometimes for the better, sometimes worse
Often you think of it as a curse
Imagine for a minute if things stayed the same
Remained constant never rearranging day after day
Month after month, year after year just staying the same
Would this not kill the game?
The beauty in life is the changes that come and go
It’s often like the seasons changing ...