Creed Short Poems
- I Surrender I surrender my heart, It has been broken to ...
- In My Life My life is coming to an end Because my feelings ...
- Vodka Things are taken that will never be replaced Where my ...
- He Remembers He remembers it all, All the people who had ...
- Cloudy Skies My sun sets early today The skies are forever ...
- My Last Prayer I can feel the final act coming near That ...
- Moonlight The gun glimmers against the moonlight He tries to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Creed Short
I surrender my heart,
It has been broken to many times,
It has been victim to too many crimes,
Hurt so many just to have it fall apart.
I surrender my body,
The amount of physical and mental cannot be spoken
Like my heart it rises up just to get broken
I have no use for it anymore, I am ready to be disembodied.
I surrender my soul,
My soul was lost when I lost my love,
Everything lose, nothing gained, free my turtle doves,
The world is spinning, my life is out of control