Cryssi Lawliet Poems
- A Broken Home A family in demise A single pebble, a lonely ...
- To Society I'M The Emo Kid I sit in a dark corner all day ...
- Why? Everyday I worry, I think, I wonder, I cry Every time I...
- Disappear All I've ever wanted to know Has been moved outta ...
- Falling.. I'm falling down Not getting back up I'm leaving ...
- Let Her Stay Catch the vain of sorrow The vast emptiness of ...
- Broken I'm so broken I'm lost without a cause The feelings ...
I'm what society would call 'emo' because i have cuts at my arms and i listen to Alternative/Screamo/Heavy Meatl/etc... I'm bisexual and proud. I have a band and every poem on my page is my work. I'd love if you read them (: Thankies more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cryssi Lawliet
A Broken Home
A family in demise
A single pebble, a lonely stone
They fall down, tears fill they're eyes
Everything slipping away
They're screams fill the air
They hope and pray for a day
Where they may release their cares
Every day it's harder to breathe
Their lungs are constricting
They want to be at ease
But their time is limiting
Their family is broken
Their hearts shattered
They want to be at that moment
When everything mattered
A broken family
Their children in demise
They throw around a little stone
It's all they know besides the ...