Cynthia Onukwugha Poems
- Ode To Life And Death To breathe To laugh To tear To cry
- Envision If the sky was green and the grass was blue, And ...
- One Great Poem How could I write a great poem Where I have ...
- Menstruation, Period. Keep track of me and mark me down. Do ...
- Ifunanya Haiku Nigerian word 'Ifunanya' means 'love' At ...
- Ode To Chemistry Your bipolar chemicals Gives me an organic ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Onukwugha
Ode To Life And Death
And father’s hugs
Sisters’ talks and
Day and night
For fourteen years
I remember when I was down
I said to myself and made me happy
Ode to water, ode to food
Ode to me, and ode to you
Most of all,
Ode to life, and ode to death.
Live it. Love it. Enjoy it while you can.
Stop it. Look back. Regret it you know you can.
TICK TOCK. TICK TOCK.
Time is ticking, hurry up and make your move
I did what I had to do
Now…IT’S YOUR TURN! !