D E Navarro
D E Navarro Poems
- Lost I lost another poem this morning in the early ...
- Meeting Mr. Hullman There was a fundamental disconnect as ...
- Art Of Travel When the Rainbow Umbrella Man showed up Things...
- Life Lich Or Leech Give a damn or die, gray man, Withering ...
- Fossil Fashions Fossil fashions, The relics of yesterday, ...
- Doors Through the door there's a world out there large and ...
- Runway Girl In cold varietal fashion With stone-faced ...
DE Navarro was born in Newport, Rhode Island in 1962 but moved to Chicago, Illinois with his family by 1964 where he was raised in the inner city on the Southside until he was ten years old. At ten his family moved to the rural setting of Crown Point, Indiana where he learned to enjoy nature, free to roam in fields of swaying grass and wooded copses rich with ponds and swamps. In 1977, at fifteen, he found himself in the suburban setting of Munster, Indiana where he remained until he went off to college at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana. In 1982 he enlisted in the United States Air Force and after training began a tour of duty at McChord AFB in Tacoma, Washington. He married ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D E Navarro
I lost another poem
in the early air
between my home and my car
I failed to net it
put it in my poem jar
it flew away
will it be around
when I get back?