D. M. L. Catseye
D. M. L. Catseye Poems
- Dream Sonnet 1 I sometimes have the strangest little ...
- Love Stanza
- I Live, Love, And Lose TONIGHT i saw a shooting star, the ...
- Album Organizing My summer job
- No Time To Eat 'nd there you have it, folks, so, from what ...
- Steps Backwards Thanks to all for watching me and for the ...
- Difficult Situation so yet again I find it but this is the...
There are a lot of words in this head, and a lot of moments that need to be written down. Most of them don't make it here. Practiced orator, poet, diarist, and fiction writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D. M. L. Catseye
Dream Sonnet 1
I sometimes have the strangest little dreams.
Dreams filled with backwards parts of normal things.
People and places I cannot erase,
Actual instances do interlace.
We hunted buffalo out on a plain.
Shoplifting and seeing tracks for a train.
My neighborhood looks diff'rent but precise.
The tropics I have inhabited twice.
A Barbie doll movie premier gone wrong
‘Cause I wore a pantsuit, my hair wasn't long,
The dogs made the hotel burst into flames,
And he hated what his father became.
My mind wishes not what my heart wants true
They will ...