D. M. L. Catseye
D. M. L. Catseye Poems
- The Dark Ages Alway remember the dark ages Your timeline ...
- Dream Sonnet 1 I sometimes have the strangest little ...
- Love Stanza
- I Live, Love, And Lose TONIGHT i saw a shooting star, the ...
- Album Organizing My summer job
- No Time To Eat 'nd there you have it, folks, so, from what ...
- Steps Backwards Thanks to all for watching me and for the ...
There are a lot of words in this head, and a lot of moments that need to be written down. Most of them don't make it here. Practiced orator, poet, diarist, and fiction writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about D. M. L. Catseye
The Dark Ages
Alway remember the dark ages
It was horrible and dead once
But look at you,
They started when the fun stopped
When senior year began
You had to decide what your future would be
But you never liked to plan.
Waiting to hear back from a college
That you never wanted to go to,
Crying because your friends
aren't your friends
They aren't any good for you.
Discovering that you don't know
Anything about relationships
But want desperately to be loved,
Falling in love with a girl,
Not a boy, ...