DAKOTA AUSTIN Poems
- *my New Name Is…….., ? * I wish you could still break my ...
- **good Clean Fun** Wash your face Wash your hands Let the ...
- *in My Dreams* Cupid’s sleeping on the job it seems Won’t ...
- **##**axe To Grind**##** Silly girl Foolish mind Broken ...
- *s-L-O-W - & - S-T-E-A-D-Y* slow and steady might win the ...
- *real Old Fellow* I ran as quickly as I could But didn’t ...
- ***just Enough Love*** Now I kneel me down to pray Lord make...
**************** Please visit my website for bio
at www.dakotaraeaustin.com **************** more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DAKOTA AUSTIN
*my New Name Is…….., ? *
I wish you could still break my heart
Just the way you used to do
Bring me pain, cause tears to start
Make me feel so sad and blue
But you don’t have a hold on me
As like in the days gone by
All that you have done to me
Can make a good love die
But with each teardropp I grew stronger
And eventually I learned that I
Couldn’t take it any longer
That’s why I said goodbye
No matter how you play the game
Or choose to toss the dice
My heart’s no longer yours to claim
My new name is “PRINCESS ICE”