Daniel Richards Poems
- ***the Day My Baby Brother Die... I remember that dreadful ...
- *a Beauty Bliss* I shouldn’t look I shouldn’t touch But your...
- ***our Loves Birthmark*** We made a mark on October 3rd, ...
- **pink Ribbon Black** I’m a restless and corrupted ...
- *a Flaming Arrogance* An internal fire burns, Lights my ...
- *seeds Of Change* I find, as we go, we’re becoming more lost,...
- *and It Was Her That Made Me S...
i am a writer who has found inspiration from my bipolar disorder. poetry has been an outlet for me to vent my feelings emotions and the rut of an illness that has such amazing highs and disabling lows. emotions i believe are they key to all understanding of both human and natural
characteristic's and behavior as we are not dissimilar.
And also inanimate objects, i believe ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
***the Day My Baby Brother Died***
I remember that dreadful morning,
Waking to the beast,
Time had stopped, the news reckless
A beautiful boy amazing but deceased
I heard my heart shatter and my soul screamed a cry
The couler the detail I remember like yesterday
But I just wished I’d I said a final goodbye,
Ruthless pain i hide so deep inside,
I wish I could take you just once
With me for a ride,
Because I don’t remember if I even held you,
And now I cant even call you, or even hear your voice,
But I need to tell you i still love you
And yes I know I need to let go, but I ...