Daniel Wittfoth Poems
- Mutual Suicide Sufficent breaths nothing left of the ...
- Dark Angel Feelings she never knew she had running deep and ...
- And The Rain Smoke circles in the air from a cigarette left...
- That Faded Rose God, you looked so beautiful on our wedding ...
- He Hears That night out with friends There you were my old...
- Look What You'Ve Done To Me Standing in the ...
- Lessons Learned Verse 1 There are few regrets that I ...
HELLO.......It has been awhile since I posted anything new...SORRY..... I am here now to answer any questions that you have and to continue to post new material as I finish it......I want to thank all of you that have continued to mail me letters and post things on my myspace wb site....WWW.Myspace.com/tragicpoet1966 I have been very busy over the last year and a half.
Though I have continued to write, preform, and fall asleep on my feet (lol) I have decided to take the time and once again THANK YOU ALL for the many many letters and emails..
If you all can bare with me I will continue to post new material and hopefully take you on a journey through words and my thoughts, memories... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Wittfoth
of the best
settling for what's thought
but it's really rough
Full of hate
meant to die
but wanting to fly
you are the one
how's it feel
waiting for mutual suicide
just a quick ride
I am at that breaking point
that's why I run into the arms of
What do you mean
what's the deal
you say the words
and we both feel like shit
Dull on ...