Darryl K. Porter
Darryl K. Porter Poems
- The Lighthouse ￼ [“MY LIGHTHOUSE”]
- An Angel's Touch AN ANGEL’S TOUCH We people need an ...
- Beach BEACH On the beach, egrets sleep, peacefully ...
- The Plant [“ The Plant”] We have plants and some are very ...
- War4 24 Darryl K. Porter [WAR4] The war is a deadly ...
- An Angel's Voice ANGELS VOICE
- Don'T Need Somebody [“DON’T NEED SOMEBODY”] The people...
I am a disabled non-speech person; my disability is Cerebral Palsy. I went to the Harry S.Truman College, and I graduated from the Truman College, my majors were computer/business, I worked for an agency for mental disabilities with people for nine years. I taught my students their academics with computers. My mother had three boys. I have many loves; my loves are GOD, FAMILY, POETRY and sports. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darryl K. Porter
￼ [“MY LIGHTHOUSE”]
You are a lighthouse of our friendship.
Every time, when I MEET-UP with
You your Smile has to give me it bright shine
Rays for one of my days.
Your smiles had to help guiding my days.
Sometimes my days are in fog of my funk,
Your smile is a beacon like as a stormy foggy