Risha Ahmed (12 yrs) (21/8/1998 / Cochin(India))
Yo, my name is Risha Ahmed (you probably know that) , and I’m in the the 8th grade (I bet everybody knows that too) . I write poems (oh heck! Who am I kidding? There can’t possibly be anybody who doesn’t know that) . You all have read my prize winning poems and know about all the stuff I won, blah, blah, blah! ! ! So there’s no point going over that again. All I will manage to do is put an insomniac to sleep. So what on earth am I supposed to write in this big blank space staring at me like an idiot? You might expect me to be a perfect angelic girl churning out poems at the touch of a button. Keep dreaming because that is sooo not gonna happen. If any of you know me personally, the word ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (001) A Midnight Roamer
- (001) Where Is The Time!
- (004) A Snake In My Garden
- (008) Troublesome Creatures
- (009) My School Conducts Athletic Mee...
- (010) Fellow Birds
- (011) A Dream Which Never Came True
- (012) Lo And Behold, I Present My 100t...
- (013) My Baby Cousin (Lovely Z...
- (015) This Baby Is Wonderful.
- (016) On Vacation
- (017) Kites Flying At The Beach
- (019) The Day I Ran Out Of Luck
- (020) About A Tree