Dave James Poems
- Words Words make sense in every way, We use them each and ...
- Were It That... Were it that the sky was always clear That ...
- What You Really Want To Say To...
- Those Days When Those days when just waking is a struggle ...
- Post English There's a breeze that blows that misses my ...
- There There is someone who makes a difference Who sees the ...
- Home Home is a Place. When the breeze hits your face In a ...
Inspiration comes from the way words are assembled and performed, they are our strongest weapon yet our closest ally. http: //davejameswriting.blogspot.co.uk/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Words make sense in every way,
We use them each and every day,
We ask, we tell, we scorn, we praise,
We tell of life and special days,
We sing the words that tell our story,
Be they of sadness death or glory,
They stand as testament to living,
Of times of need and times of giving,
So why oh why can words not spell?
That simple line I need to tell,
Just what it is you mean to me,
And without you, just where I'd be,
For though I've searched a million times,
And tried to say in many rhymes,
The words that sit inside my heart
Just how I ...